Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Introduction

Hi everyone,

I am Mrs Lam, the form teacher of Primary 1E.

I will be teaching your child English, Mathematics and Social Studies.

I am looking forward to know both you and your child better.

I will do my best to ensure that each student has a motivating and safe learning experience in the classroom. However, this cannot be achieved without your assistance. I would need you to partner me in your child’s learning process; guiding your child at home and ensuring that he/she has completed all his/her homework promptly. He/ She will be instructed to jot down all homework for the day in his/her pupil handbook.

Kindly ensure that homework are completed and submitted on time.

I hope to groom your child to be a gracious pupil and a lifelong learner with the zest to excel.

Thank you,
Mrs Lam

0 comments: